Post ID 38518
You have been the subject of one of the mortgage if you have a mortgage-related complaint or think
Getting mortgage can be complicated. For this reason mortgages are so popular with would-be scammers. Learn how to spot and prevent different sorts of home loan frauds.
frauds below, you have got a few methods of reporting your experience:
- File a grievance with us
- Contact the Bureau of customer Financial Protection (formerly referred to as customer Financial Protection Bureau or CFPB)
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Contact the workplace of the Comptroller regarding the Currency (OCC)
- Contact the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
The Bureau is faced with overseeing many banking institutions, credit unions, loan providers, and home loan servicers. In case the loan provider or home loan servicer is state certified, you may want to contact the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending. Instead, if the loan provider or home loan servicer is just a bank that is national it is possible to contact the OCC.
The Texas Department of Banking may be able to help if you are unsure who regulates your lender or mortgage servicer. (more…)